We help open access network providers to create cost effective, open and flexible networks, that allow the subscriber a choice of service suppliers, and provide a platform for the creation of a dynamic and vibrant new services. We offer 1-Click functionality required to establish an Open Access Network, allowing you to managing multiple service providers through different access methods and hardware vendors.
- Interface to the subscriber – ensure that the subscriber gets the right service and services of choose.
- Aggregated services – reach out to any network, independent of content provider, access methods and hardware vendors.
- Enhancing the subscriber experience via service differentiation and without adding OPEX.
- Automation of network operation and provisioning of services – is crucial for profitability and the possibility to increase the income of the network.
- The Zemware system provides with a transparent self‐service interface allowing subscribers, network owners, service providers, content providers, network technicians, customer service, sales and finance teams to to activate desired services and access realtime provisioning data
- The Zemware system automates and ties together workflows between the subscriber, the service provider and content provider via inbuilt messaging system and also SMS and Email
- The Zemware system uses a plug-in interface for automating processes and providing administrators with a single turn key environment, rather than having to log into individual switches and multiple administration systems
- The system gives automated data retention support and documentation of all network transactions, minimizing the risks of human errors
- Increases ROI using centralized management and a future proof solution